For my first tutorial I will start off easily:
It is actually so easy…as easy as 1, 2, 3 (4, 5, 6)!
1. Put as many eggs as you want in a pot.
2. Fill that pot with cold water until the water covers the eggs completely
3. Put the pot on the stove and bring to a boil.
4. As soon as the water is boiling, TURN THE GAS OFF. ***IMPT NOTE: if you have an electric burner, the burner will still be hot. So move the pot OFF the burner.***
5. Set the timer for 10 minutes. Simply let the eggs sit in the boiling hot water ’til you hear the timer go off.
That’s all I got.
Try hard boiling a few eggs at the beginning of the week. They’re a healthy, filling snack or meal to bring to work or school (or wherever else you have to go). Enjoy!